"If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go FAR, go TOGETHER."
Want to Get Involved?
Trusting & Obeying The Lord.
Excellence & valuing each other.
Accountability & personal growth.
Multiplying the Kingdom.
- Fill out the Team Application & submit.
- A pastor will contact you to have an informal meeting to discuss your gifts, ministry opportunities and the clearance process.
- You will be connected with the Team Leader where you can “test drive” the ministry to see if it is a good fit for your gifts to be utilized and to grow. The “test drive” is a trial period or shadowing opportunity that allows you to see if the ministry is a good fit for you and your family.
- Once the test drive is complete and clearances are received you are good to go. Your team leader will have frequent check ins with you. Commitments are evaluated annually.
- Welcome to Team Newport! It is a pleasure to seek and serve The Lord with you!
Contact Pastor Wanda @ firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our Teammates are required to complete 3 background checks, including FBI Fingerprint Clearance, State Police Clearance, as well as PA State Child Abuse Clearance. These are required clearances by the state of Pennsylvania for all people working or having contact with children.
Teammates that work specifically in our Family Life Ministry are also required to complete a 3 hour Mandated Reporter Training to help detect and report suspected abuse.
We renew clearances every 5 years.